Excel Group – Greater Toronto Area, ON
If you want to be part of something big in the exciting and dynamic world of global telecommunications, come and join our team!
About the Role
Excel Group is seeking a Master Electrician to lead our electrical division.
- Installation of AC power distribution systems including but not limited to main/sub panels, transformers, conduit, lighting, and main electrical service installations.
- Troubleshoot, service and maintain existing electrical systems as needed, including main switch. gears, transformers, etc.
- Organize installations on site and communicate with PM, Customer, and team members.
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
- Develop bill of materials for quoting/ordering process
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
- Coordinating with ESA for permit and inspections.
- Assisting in project management of electrical contract work as required.
- Repairing and replacing faulty electrical components.
- Supervise apprentices and be involved in training.
- 5+ years of experience with 309A Master License in the commercial and/or industrial sectors.
- Must be registered with the Ontario College of Trades.
- Master Electrician license required.
- Ability to read electrical prints/schematics.
- Ability to safely operate power / hand tools and all related safety equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations, and guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code.
- Must have a full G drivers license with clean drivers abstract.
- Must be willing to teach and train an apprentice(s).
- Regular hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Flexible to work both day and night shifts as required.
- Job sites all over southern Ontario, mostly GTA.
- HQ located in Etobicoke, Ontario.
- Heavy lifting, manual work, and proficient use of installation tools
Working with Excel
Excel offers a generous and competitive employee benefits package including:
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
About Excel Group Inc.
Founded in 2001, Excel provides our customers across Canada a full turnkey service offering including material management, network design, engineering, deployment, integration, and network maintenance. As one of Canada’s leading and most trusted Network Services and Solutions providers, Excel delivers a broad spectrum of industry-leading and best-in-class design, infrastructure, and connectivity solutions.
How to Apply.
Email your resume to us at email@example.com